Quarantine Note -- Part 1.

Hello, this is me Nana. I write this note on Wednesday, July 15 2020 at 15.26, I am in my home right now because I am still in WFH mode, but apparently there isn't much work I gotta do right now.

I just want to remember that, when all of this corona and quarantine-live-mode are over, I will do myself better and always enjoy doing things. I know I have always been a lazy person; I often wake up late, I don't clean my room regularly, I often procrastinate doing my duties, or I like to start something late just because I am still not in the mood to do the works, and so on. That's not good, everyone knows it. That's why, I would like to promise myself that I gotta be mindful for every work I do.

Life is short, and time is always ticking, and I can not wait any longer to do things I have always wanted to do. While I am still stucked in my house because of this Covid-19, I think it's better for me to start doing things I have always dreamed for. I started my essay for scholarship application, I signed my self up on that TOEFL test, and I am back on water colour painting after a while.

I am thankful for this condition anyway. This condition, that we all know we have never experienced before, is somehow made me realise I need to be determined in every single thing I am doing. Do it with a whole heart and make the most of it. Like I have to ace everything; be punctual and do it in time as I scheduled.

Thank God. I wish I could stay encouraged until this is over, and may be until forever, and I get myself more expertised in some fields.


To this strange condition,

N.