Every time I feel down and sluggish, depressed or too lazy, their faces then appear on my mind.



Maybe it is a kind of signal but it happens all over again and again. Maybe it is God's way to make me focus and be happy alive again. And when they talk to me through my imagination, they merely say "Get up early. You won't go home with a big smile without a hardwork you do when you are away from us. Get up and catch the goals every day you set. Yesterday you said tomorrow, so make today count."

So, happy wedding anniversary, yah, bu. The image above may not so perfect as I desired to the artist who made it, but at least we have something that can be stared on and smiled at when we watch it, and quite durable for 2, 5, or 10 years from now on. Just to get remembered someday later: while my parents had their 20th wedding anniversary, I was 19, my brother Tsani was 16, and my little sissy was 6 years old. We were (still) so young and burning.