Memories






Well, when there is an end of a process, we might feel we won't lost it. We are just too in love for everything within. And that is what usually happens when I gotta end up a process of a theater performance. It is.....  It makes me sad.

Me and the other friends, we usually spent our time together for doing rehearsals. First, we gonna do some warming up. We can practice our vocal, acting, or the other things that might gain our capability to make a good performance for the show. Then, we continued with doing practices on scenes we gonna play in. We danced, acted, sang, laughed, screamed, felt afraid and surprised. 

We did everything almost together. We shared many things: our own problems, school's gossips, the newest movie released, teachers, cool songs, or maybe our interests. Everyday. From 2pm-9pm. 7 days a week. We went through it together. Oh God that is a very sweet memories :))

And the D-day had come. We first felt nervous, for some of us it's the first performance, but for the some others (included me), this is the last performance. This show also made us, 11th grader, became Macan Tuo (a predicate for who already held "Pentas Besar"). Yes, we already got to give the command for the 10th grader hehe.

Then, the lights were turning on, the giant curtains were opened, and we showed the best performance that we could. We didn;t think anymore except: the best performance. And it went on, went on, went on, until it finally ended..... And we did it! The showed was held, incredibly, many people gave us standing ovation and a smile, and greetings and congrated us. We couldn't say anything but...... Thank God, thank you everyone, thanks, huge thanks for everyone. 

Nothing I can say here. But I really love you all, Macans. I miss our together moment, our rehearsals, our laughs. Thank you very much for giving me one of the best moment in my life. Bet on me, but I'm not going; I won't forget about our beutiful togetherness, our process, our stories. I would like to tell my children then, that I've ever been in a theater club, and it's more than a theater club; it's a big family. 

I love you all, friends, Macans, best siblings in the whole worlds.


Your friend,
Nana.