Hello 2012




Google;s doodle for new year eve


HAPPY NEW YEAAAR! WELCOME TO 2012!


I just want to write some things that remind me straight to 2011. Is it just my feeling or is it true that seems just a couple days ago I said to my slef that I;m one of the main crew of PSIKOPAD!#6, being one of the actors of Jubah Macan's performance in TBY, doing a lot of painting, measuring, cutting the woods for being decoration crea for the year 12's farewell party, then a coordinator of 'Usaha Dana' in PSTW 2011. Then I went to Warrnambool, Australia for the Exchange Students program. I just didn't sure I had gone through them all. I remember how hard my duties are, beside the very compulsory one as a student. But now, it's been 2012. And I did those duties whoch have taught me many things. About faith, dicipline, focus, hardwork, and believer. And for'em either, now I can make a good resolution for 2012. 

Thanks, everyone. 2011 had been being a good teacher, great expreience in my life. I can;t say it's my best year in my whole life, but I swear 2011 is one of the bests.