A Walk To Remember



Alright, you may call me an old-odd-nerd person, but this is the fact: I just watched this movie. I just cried as long as I watched it. I just wish someday I can find a man that really faith to love me sincerely, like what Landon Carter did to Jammie Sullivan. What a very........ dramatic story :') I love quotes they made. Here I give you some of them.


Jamie: "The problem isn't finding out where you are gonna go--It's figuring out what you're gonna do once you get there that is!"

Jamie:" I don't need any reasons to be angry to God."

Landon: "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It doesn't take offense and is not resentful."


Landon: "Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope, and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss herr. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it."