Resume

Hello Pals. Here I'm giving you my note again after my absence since....... for a long time, months may be. So many cases I want to write down and share!

1st is about PSIKOPAD!#6. Do you know about it? It's a music event from my high school. We present some guest stars there. That were Endank Soekamti, Mocca, Jogja Hip Hop Foundation, Captain Jack, Serigala Malam, and so on. I'm one of the committee and I'm sooooo proud and full of joy when it was held! Really, what a kind of relieveness and cheerful on 21st of May 2011. That was the night when I felt all of the hard work I'd done was paid.


2nd is about my duty as student: do tasks and tests. Finally the final semester test is happening and it's right now! Ohhh God, I can't believe this. My junior year in high school gonna be over :(

3rd is about..... mmm no. I think I shouldn't post it here. It's privacy.

Okay then, I still have many jobs for the graduation party (for the grade 12) and Padmanaba Science Competition as celebration of 69 years-old my high school's age. I'm not ready yet to head these but I either can't be more patient to start them!

Byee Bloggy, see you after the final test of 2nd semester! Byeee! :D