The Other Bussiest Week

My final test of second semester has been over since 2 weeks ago. I thought I would have a lot of spare time while waiting the time for taking my report book; but I was wrong.

I was choosen to be one of Padmanaba Science Tech Week's (PSTW) committees. After had the final test, I'm busy with many activities for preparing this event. Not just for this event, I also prepare many things for the graduation party for 12th grade; I'm in decoration division. I'm either one of crew Pentas Tutup Tahun Ajaran 66 (PTTA 66), the graduation party for the 12th grades, is made by the 10th grade. Usually PTTA has more creative and exclusive decorations, that's why I must make it great!

Actually, I miss my spare time of being home when the holiday comes. When I can waste my time for doing play games; go to the cinema; watch movies on my laptop; do window shopping with my friends, go to the beach with my buddies; or the best is having leisure with my family; go out of Jogja and have fun in journey!

Well, for this moment I think I can;t do those enchant items, but maybe I can do it in next new year holiday. Oh, I really hope =)

Pray me for the best for the PTTA and PSTW and hopefully it will be held successfully, amen. I'm really passionate to success them!


Do the best,
Nana.