#2010memories

1. My birthday (5 January 2010). I got the newest Incognito's album: Tales from The Beach, from my daddy as my birthday gift.

2. As 9th grader, my friends and I were fighting a lot to face and break down the UAN test. Not only UAN test, but also final school and practical test. We studied so hard but finally we could pass it and got a beautiful marks :)

3. Trip to Bali with my schoolmates. But not all of them, only some. It's not important for me, the important one is there are 30 of 37 students in my class join this trip and we really had fun!! I miss it literally :(

4. Yearbook. We looked for the theme, where, when, and what must we wear for the yearbook's photos. We did some meeting to find them. Finally, my classmates and I took many photos in Den Nanny restaurant and after that we had dinner in Pizza Hut! >:D

5. The 2 months holiday while the 9th grader were waiting for the announcement of UAN result and registration for High School. I spent it to do many things with my classmates. Went to beach, took a walk, watched movies, went somewhere, and manymore...

6. 7 Mei 2010. It was the day when the result of UAN test was announced. I was very nervous. And my mother said that.... I got 38.30 and I really didn't understand how to express it. Cried, laughed, yelled, kept silent, giggled, smiled, nervous, everythiiing!! Thank Allah, Thanks, Thanks, Alhamdulillaaaaaah :"")

7. A moment when I had to choose where I should go: SMA Taruna Nusantara or SMA N 3 Yogyakarta. I cried all day long for more than 3 days. I did a lot prayer to Allah. I asked many people: parents, friends, aunt, uncle, my teachers, grandparents, and so on. That was the hardest part or moment in 2010. Finally I chose SMA N 3 Yogyakarta. I still hope until now I took a right decision.

8. A day of high school registration. I didn't felt anything would get worse. And that was true. I could get in to SMA N 3 Yogyakarta without any problems, naturally, perfect. For once again, I thanked to Allah a lot.

9. PRA-MOS and MOS-PPLB. I can't say anything here. It is too memorable. A moment where I started to understand how precious a togetherness and a hardwork.

10. Started high school life. It's hard and I feel it until now. Go home late, seldom to do homeworks, join many clubs and organizations, be the one crew of an event, tried to be drafter of an event, stressed out of many tasks, got a bad mark on a test, etcetera. But I believe it can make me stronger and tougher girl.


Do my experiences in 2010 worthy? Yes, they do. Very worthy.

Nana.