Plans

When the night has said hello, you need to arrange your plans for tomorrow. Whether you just want to stay bored at school, or get busy with those schoolworks, or just have a lot chit-chat with your pals, that's all up to you. But you need to ARRANGE it. Schedule it as good as you can. Okey, you should be so suspicious about this. This is your time to ask me: WHY?

Because, when you don't arrange or schedule your activity for tomorrow at night, you'll be in kinda mess next day. I give you a simple example: I know I must be prepared for school at night: I must prepare the books, tools like pencil, pens, rubber, correction pen, and etcetera, also the homeworks if I have, and also have a little study or just a little review if I am so sleepy at the time. It seems a hard routines, and I admit it. I started to do it with my mother's force since I was on 1th grade. I always do that everyday and finally it become a habit until now.

Sounds simple, rite? And with this routines, I feel like I can through a day nicely. Well, not nice at all but mostly I can do the goals that I made at night. It is also the power of prayer before you do everything. Thank God. I love You :-)

So, let's start to try schedule your plans for tomorrow. Even if you want, you can write it on a note that you bring it everywhere you go. Don't wait until tomorrow night or next week, before you head many serious businesses and you feel your day is so boring and useless.


Move on!
Nana.