I've had to leave my beloved Junior High School

Hell-o fellas! Well, long time no fill in this journal. Kinda late? Yes, but whatever. I was doing the vacation, ya know? I'm having a very-long-but-bored holiday, since my farewell party was held on 16th of May 2010. So, the holiday suppose to be spent with so many vacations, right?

So, let's begin,
It's hard to believe. I have to leave my beloved JHS. So many things happened there. The goods, the bads, everything. 3 years had passed away and it's felt too fast. I've been falling in love with this school. Not only the school, but also the teachers, employees, cleaning servicers, and of course the students.

Now, I have graduated from my beloved school, SMP N 5 Yogyakarta. I'm not a SMP N 5's student anymore. I'm fully unemployed now. Hmm, I mean, I've graduated from my secondary school but I haven't got new (high) school. I can't wait for it!

I have to be apart with my classmates. They are the best friends I've ever known. They are very exciting, amazing, disorganized, sometimes annoying, but solid! But more than that all I love them so much. My beloved classmates, should we say good bye? No, we don't! We are friends. Everlasting friends. Nothing could make us being apart. We are distinct but we are one: we are DHEZOO.


aren't they so marvellous? (too much :p)


We are disorganized class, but we can finish our junior high school year well. Our final mark's average was very awesome. I'm proud of our result. I'm proud of us. I'm proud of you all. We may separated by a long distance. But our hearts will always tied tightly.

But, I have to walk away toward my future. There'll be many things I have to face and solve. High school is waiting for me. I may meet new friends, new circumstances, and probably new life style.


Bye SMP N 5 Yogyakarta. I won't forget your alma mater, ever after :-*


Fully sad, Nana.