On 9th Grade

I have to let him go with her girlfriend and focus on my National Examination.
I have to study everynight and I'm not allowed to online on my accounts on night.
I have to read my subject books more and more.
I have to decrease my time to have fun.
I have to be an apprehensive person, due to my examination is getting closer.
I have to not always thinking about him because that's a useless thing.
I have to take a course every afternoon; and those courses literally make me tired.
I only have a pleasure time in my weekends.

The main idea is: I have to forget everything which is doesn't have any relation for my National, Final School, and Practical Examination.

That's all.
I think I'll "disappear" from my accounts for several months.
You know, I have to prepare all of my Final Exams PERFECTLY.
But actually, I even can not assure myself whether I have been ready or not.
Ready or not, I have to face it by myself.



Bye, See you on April! ♥

Nana