Happy Birthday, Myself :-)

January, 5th 2010.
Today is my birthday. I was born on 5th of January 1995. So, today I celebrated my 15th birthday. There're nothing surprising me. My friends were shaking my hand up and said

"Happy Birthday, Nana! Don't forget to treat us yaaa! Hahaha."

"Thanks. Hmm, it's okay. I have had a budget for it, but this is not too much. Is it alright if I just traet you such meatball, chicken noodle, or soto?"

"Oh yeah, that's no problem, Na. We'll accept it happily. We'll have enough for it. Thanks ya, Na.."

But, I would answer that question seriously (like the conversation above) when the asker is my best friend. The another? I thought it's enough when I answered,

"Thank youuu! Hmm treat? Sorry, I haven't brougth my money yet. Next time, I try to bring it."

Whereas, I have brought the money, already. Hahaha, my first falsity in my 15th years old.


But, there was one thing that made me so affected. Many people in Facebook were walling me beauty sentences. Well, I'm over. Not beauty sentences, just a sentence like "Happy Birthday Nanaa..", or "Happy Birthday, my sweety! Wish you all the best! :D", or "Happy birthday! God bless you :)", or even "Happy besdey". But, those sentences were really made me happy and affected. I know it's a simple sentence. But, when you say/write it with all of your heart, your reader/listener would be so happy to read/hear it. I indeed. This time I'm not lying anymore. And I thought, due to their words, they're still respect on me. Oh my friends, I really thankfull to you all.

Thanks for your greetings, my friends. May all of your prays for me are heared and realized by God. Aminn..

And, the last, my wishes. Hmm, like as usually humans, they are never be satisfied for everything the've had or done, just like me. I always keep effort to be a dicipline, a diligent, and unyielding girl. It's hard to be, I admit it. But when there is a will, there is a way. I always try and endeavour. And I know everything needs their process own. So I'm just doing what I can do and keep praying. God will do the rest. Aminnn :-)

That's all from me. Hopefully, in my year 15th, I could be a better person and what I aspire on, will do come true. Aminn.. (for the third times hehee)



Happy Bornday for Me!

Nanaa